Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Best Friend

I have several friends at school. Some are my school colleagues and some are my class mates. But the best among them is Lakshima Sajini Bandaranayaka, who is my class mate.

She belongs to Colombo District, Kumbuka, Gonapala region and comes of a very reputable family. She is of my age and birthday is on 13th April 1994 (Sinhala & Tamil New Year Day). But she is somewhat taller and fat than I in size and has in my fair color skin. She has curly hair, milky teeth and a pair of beautiful eyes. She has a very cheerful, true friend in my life who has the capability of satisfying me in adversity or triumph.

She has been with me for Eleven years in school and still with me. I never found angry with her. Her face is always akin to a smiling flower blossoms. Even if any girl says something against me, she doesn’t like it and try to make me appreciate among others. On this time she never lost me; although she got a little temper in opposition to them. She is more likely a vegetarian same as myself and love Buddhism very much.

Lakshima is very smart and clean in her dress. She likes to dress in a White blouse and Black Trousers or skirts which look her as professional. If not wear casual clothes which fit to the body and wear shoes and slippers. Her clothes are to some extent costly. Her dressing gives her a respectable look. It shows that she is not active in work. We will never find his clothes covered with ink spots or dirt.


At school she sits on the same row with me in the next table. We are together for the greater part of the day. We study together or even play together. We have our meal together with sharing. We share our stationary as well.
She is very good at her lessons. She never neglects her studies. She never gives the teacher a chance to complaint. Each time she is the First in the class by scoring a huge amount of score closer to grand total in WP/ HO/ Prajapathi Balika Vidyalaya. I hope she will be the best student in A/L in WP/Col/Devi Balika Vidyalaya. Her wish is to stand on her own legs in the society by doing a career.

She is good at both studies and sports and attended to sports in Sugathadasa Stadium too. She is loved by the teachers. She is truthful and honest. She does not feel jealous of anybody. She has sportsman spirit. She helps the weak children in their lessons with me. She is not proud of her position in the class. Every year she gets prize both in studies and games. She helps her parents in the house. She never wastes the time at home or school. She was a prefect at school and also joined to girl’s scouts committee too.

Lakshima is a girl of excellent honorable character. She has got middle standards before him. He is expected to make a great man in the years to come. All his qualities have attracted me. I cannot find a more ideal friend than Lakshima.

1 comment: