Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My favorite time of the day

My most desired time of the day is between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. This is the time when the sun is setting and the air is cooling down. At this time I go for a walk in the small path near to the graceful village and play some games with my neighbor sisters or sit quietly watching the activities around the surrounding of my home garden. I do this because most of the times of the day I spend with the computer and busy with the college work. But this time gives me a little relaxes for my body and mind.

The compound adjoining of my house is a moderately large one which consists of different color of flower blooms as well as fruits which are spreading the smell all around. These have been grown by the father has and the birds of all sorts draw closer to the trees in the evening to sing their sweet songs. The bird watching and sweet songs of birds make my ears more interesting. I just sit under shady tree and listen to these lovely songs.

I water and manure the plants in the evening as the sun is soft and gentle. It is pleasant around the garden. If I am bored I go and play with my neighbor sisters as each time they come to my place searching of myself. Again it is enjoyable to leisurely walk around or even plays games when the sun is not hot in the evening.

In fact many people come back home after work and busy with the cooking food task as well. Some come out of their houses to breathe in the cool evening air and to relax a bit, unless it is raining. Also the fields, parks and other frivolous areas are filled with people as children are playing and younger’s are entertaining themselves.

In my point of view it is not only my favorite time of the day where I enjoy a lot after college studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment