Thursday, September 26, 2013

My first speech was a challenge I faced or personal accomplishment I achieved

From my childhood at kindergartens I have made so many public speeches. These helped me to face many of the academic challenges in my education life still in university as well. When you hear that I have done public speech you may wonder, but it is not a point to be surprise.

I learned a great deal about my strengths and weaknesses from those speeches. Earlier I had little bit afraid but now I worked out to avoid that fear and to make successful speeches. I have explored and used the many services available to students from kindergarten to school.

I have done many welcome speeches, other speeches in many functions like concerts, special occasions like English Day etc. Also I have done great speeches in Second Language Tamil and won the 1st place in Kaluthara District Horana District and Zone. So I have a proud in that and respect in school too. These guided me to conduct college assembly in front of around 1,000 students. I successfully achieved that huge challenge with my studies in each week. This also gave me good experience in doing speeches in my school life and to move to Degree life.

I am enthusiastic and motivated to accomplish anything what my parents were not able to achieve. It is my obligation to achieve success in my life. Today I am proud to be a good speaker in the APIIT in the presentations without any fear. Because the before mentioned experience helped me a lot to build confidence and stand bravely. I did one presentation in front of the whole class which has 3 batches with around 40 students a presentation in APIIT Level 1. This challenge also achieved successfully.

Only thing need to do a good presentation is practice well. The qualities such as commitment, dedication opened the doors to make my dreams successful in my life.


1 comment:

  1. You are brave to do any kind of speech in any place.. I know you did well in all of the speeches... Keep it up and be a good speaker in future dear... GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete