Thursday, October 4, 2012

Holidays are over – And so it begins…


I’m finding it preposterously complicated to trust that the university break – that little encouragement of light I’d been looking forward to during past weeks – is over already. I had planned to have a real chance to relax, but my classes start back tomorrow and I already feel under the force.

Where did the opportunities for sleeping, road trips, TV watching days, and university-work catch-up fade away to? Looking back over the last few days I realize that this break has been more confused than standard; and I use the term ‘break’ very loosely…

The first day of the holidays arrived; indication a chance for freedom, relaxation, fun… For me, something else was assignment due date. A week’s extension given to my one of my psychology classes seemed awesome at the time, but when met with my unrivalled knack for procrastination and extra work shifts, it lent itself to a very stressful first day of holidays. I dragged a heave a sigh of relief when I submitted it.

After a day or two of happy holiday delight, I then realized that a major assignment for my external subject was due on the last days.

No comments:

Post a Comment