Saturday, October 20, 2012

How today people spend time?? By Chatting ..


I have been observing some of  the bosses and other people who have proper work-life balance- and noticed is that people who have a strong purpose in life and are focused on their goals rarely spend a lot of time in chats or social networking sites like Facebook.
Nowadays, time is even a more precious commodity to me. To date, I have a number of blogs. I plan to grow even more sites. At the same time, I also hold a full time job in studying. Therefore, that leaves the bulk of my personal blogging time usually after studying hours, aside from fulfilling other personal obligations. 
I genuinely enjoy building sites and blogging. I write my articles sincerely from my heart and it feels great to be able to utilize my knowledge and gift to benefit others. At the same time, I also value my day job- good boss, colleagues and working environment. 
The only way to be able to do both well is to have sufficient mental energy- to be fresh during work day and yet have enough energy to manage my blogs after work.  Similar for you, find something that genuinely interest you and you feel you would  good, then develop it. 

Take it from someone who has been there- years down the line, you and your chat friends would move to separate paths in life. What that is talked and shared on, will be forgotten by both parties. And the more matured you may regret for making better use of all those hundreds of productive hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment