Friday, October 5, 2012

Rain, wash over me, cleanse an purify me !!!!!!!


Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. 

Rain is liquid water in the form of droplets that have condensed from atmospheric water fog and then impetuous—that is, become heavy enough to fall under gravity. Rain is a major factor of the cycle and is responsible for depositing most of the fresh water on the planet.

It provides appropriate conditions for many types of ecosystem, as well as water for hydroelectric power plants and crop irrigation.

In order to get an interest here i have included a small poem.
Rain, Rain, Rain, come again and again, 
In the winter, in the summer and in spring, 
Come with joy, fall with happiness and go with sorrow, 
Rain, Rain, Rain come again and again.

Rain, Rain, Rain come to relive earth's pain, 
Rain, Rain, Rain come to make nature happy, 
Rain, Rain, Rain come to make livings happy, 
Rain, Rain, Rain come again and again.

Rain, Rain, Rain don't go away, 
Rain, Rain, Rain i hope you will stay, 
Rain, Rain, Rain come again and again. 


The major cause of rain production is wetness moving along three-dimensional zones of temperature and wetness contrasts known as weather fronts. If enough moisture and upward motion is present, precipitation falls from convective clouds such as cumulonimbus (thunder clouds) which can organize into narrow rain bands. In mountainous areas, heavy precipitation is possible where up slope flow is maximized within windward sides of the terrain at elevation which forces moist air to condense and fall out as rainfall along the sides of mountains.

On the leeward side of mountains, desert climates can exist due to the dry air caused by down slope flow which causes heating and drying of the air mass. The movement of the monsoon trough, or inter-tropical convergence zone, brings rainy seasons to savannah climes.

The following poem makes you more interest about the post rain for readers.
rain, rain, rain heal my heart that is broken apart
rain, rain, rain up above from the skies
rain, rain, rain pour here and clean my soul
rain, rain, rain there will be rain here, there will be rain there
rain, rain, rain wash away my pain 
rain, rain, rain wash away my debts to pay 
rain, rain, rain so tired i felt wash away my guilt
rain, rain i will do anything for you to cover my tears of shame 

The urban heat island effect leads to increased rainfall, both in amounts and strength, downwind of cities. Global warming is also causing changes in the precipitation pattern globally, including wetter conditions across eastern North America and drier conditions in the tropics. 

Climate classification systems such as the climate classification system use average annual rainfall to help differentiate between differing climates regimes. Rainfall is measured using rain gauges. Rainfall amounts can be estimated by weather radar.

Rain, Rain, wash over me, 
cleanse an purify me, 
your drops, so soothing n' smooth, 
lull me to sleep, content, not blue, 

Rain, Rain, drops abound, 
clean my body n' soul, 
make me new, 
with no walls around, 

Rain Rain, my roof you seek, 
your floods wash over me, 
the emotions do peek, 
cause rain is life-giving, 
much zeal to thee, 

Rain, Rain, clean my body, 
for you always make me, 
feel so fancy n' so free, 

Rain, Rain, refreshing to me, 
for during the rain, 
no refrain from sleepin I see, 

Rain, Rain, stay with me, 
cause I'm in love with you, 
you leave me unchained, 
feeling worthy, not blue. 

1 comment: