Friday, October 12, 2012

Is most number of holidays in Sri Lanka is Good / Bad?


Sri Lanka is well-known as the country with the most number of holidays in the world!!!
Some natives in Sri Lanka utter that the most number of holidays is good for them to enjoy and to perform the duties while relaxing. And they enjoy their lives with their families and friends as they wish. And there is a less percentage of population who spend the time where energy also devoted to the employment. Those don’t think to spend the life enjoyably without looking for the duties of the job. In my point of view that true and makes sense. Why? Because even though that person didn’t finish the tasks which is there to complete on a given period that person has to do it anyway. So that first come to an end of the task is the best to enjoy the lives.
There are Sri Lankan who also live in the neighbor countries while doing the jobs to earn money. They don’t have these lists of holidays which are available in Sri Lanka although they are Sri Lankan as they work under their government of that country.  So that is best as people can enjoy themselves any time but did you think who gives you money to survive in this world or earth? No, Therefore I like to say that think deeply about you first and perform the tasks. If you finish the tons and tons of work coming to the table on a day means you have remainder hours, days to have fun as you desire.
According to the authors research I would like to state that the country only in the world has many different types of holidays per month or year. And in my opinion, therefore people have become indolent to complete their tasks on time. This idleness I have seen in the university among my colleagues too.  They need to enjoy first and then to complete the assignments. When they enjoy; they enjoy without knowing the day, time.
And at the end they are on a rush with the idea in the mind there is another 2 or 3 days to submit the project. And some copy the seniors work or some give a person who is still in university or industry to do the assignment and give. But the lecturers are not fools; So that they can’t cheat the lecturers as they wish.
But who am I? I am a person who dedicates my time and energy for the work first and then look for enjoy or fun. Why as I need to perform the duties well in order to gain good results with my own real knowledge by referring t the tutorials. To this some laugh as I am not enjoying on the holidays in Sri Lanka. But I am straight forward to show that I am enjoying myself on a university holiday more and more as I can relax a lot without the workload.
I akin to propose to the motherland Sri Lanka if you are capable of reducing the holidays in Sri Lanka is BEST to achieve the key in Success. 

2 comments:

  1. Sri Lanka HolidaysSri Lanka Cheap Holidays customized plans for tourist and offering at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Airwing Tours for sharing the travel tips and information about Sri lanka

    ReplyDelete