Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Goal-Setting Worksheet


My goal is:
To be an associated software engineer or ICT manager in a well reputed company.

Plans and strategies (paths) to achieve my goal:
1. First of all complete the degree with a First class with higher grades.
2. Next apply for traineeship in companies according to my wishing career
3. Work as an associated software engineer or ICT manager with the gained experience and qualifications.

What are the pros and cons associated with each plan or strategy?
1. Save time
2. Target to achieve the goal in the life
3. Stressful as we should work hard to achieve it.

My chosen plan is:
Well planed and I am now working according to that to accomplish the goal.

The first 3 steps of my plan are:
1. Complete the degree
2. Apply for traineeship
3. Work as an associated software engineer or ICT manager

What might happen if I change my plan?
Then I am confused with my great future with the clear life paths. Then I am messed up with the work and bored to active in work.

Is my goal realistic and feasible?
Yes, my goals are realistic and feasible. My major goal is practical. With the gained experience throughout the degree this goal is possible for me.

What’s my chance of achieving my goal? Scale of 0 to 10 - 10

What is my back-up plan?

What makes me think I can attain my goal?

What would I tell a friend if she asked for advice on my goals and plans?

Are there any barriers that might stand in my way? Are there any people that might not want me to change?
What could I do to prepare myself for these roadblocks?

How much do I believe I can make it? – Very much
How much energy do I have to accomplish my goal? - Very much
How much do I believe I will accomplish my goal now? (1 to 10) 10

No comments:

Post a Comment