Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Personal goals of a Staffordshire University Student


There are many goals I want to achieve as a student of the Staffordshire University. Some of them will be easier to achieve then others, but I will be doing my best to accomplish them all. One of the obvious goals is to achieve the highest grades as possible.

Throughout High School this was not a goal for me and I chose not to apply myself and was happy to settle for the best “A” or “B” grades. In doing so I missed out on a lot of material I could have been studying and learning about. If I have good grades and my aim to be graduated in Staffordshire with a First Class. When I graduated High School and began looking into going to organizations. If I have good high grades then I can apply the company soon and work in the highest post. I also doing everything I could to learn and take away as much information I could from each and everything course. As!
I am currently doing my Bachelors Degree at the Staffordshire University  I still have the mindset of obtaining the highest grades as possible. I feel even stronger about obtaining and maintaining high grades. To achieve this I will stay committed to reading all of the material provided and will complete all assignments to the best of my ability.


Another goal I have is to stay organized in school so I will have free time for friends and family. I have been doing this by listing out everything, which is required for me to do during the school week. I list out the assignments and readings as well as deadline for the material to be completed. I have been able to stay organized this way by doing a little work each day. 


I find pacing myself has been a big help instead of attempting to do everything all as one and waiting until the last minute. I recently began using my lunch break at work to complete some schoolwork as well. This has been extremely useful as it allows me to spend more time with family and friends since a good portion of my daily schoolwork can be completed. It is very helpful having a good portion of my schoolwork done before I even leave from work. 



An additional objective of mine is to be able to assist others during the time I am obtaining my degree, as well as after my degree is obtained. I really enjoy meeting others and assisting people any way I can with issues and problems they may have.

With the education and experience I am receiving at the Staffordshire University I am able to take the skills and experiences and apply them on a daily basis to assist coworkers as well as members of the public whom I deal with throughout the day. I realize some people are not as fortunate to be able to continue their education and feel those fortunate enough to have been able to continue their education have an obligation to assist others. During my schooling I hope to assist my peers with any problems or questions, which may come up. I have some skills in it!


My final goal is to learn as much from my peers as possible. Some people will have less experience and others will have more, but most important everyone learned things from their own experiences. A goal of mine is to learn from each and every one of my peers and to take something from each person. Each person will bring to the table different strengths, which will assist me in my field now and for years to come. I hope in meeting new people it will give me the opportunity to build up many more contacts and resources in the field.


These are a few of the many goals I plan on achieving as a student at the Staffordshire University. With determination and discipline I believe I will be successful in achieving these goals


1 comment:

  1. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. confidence coach

    ReplyDelete