Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.


We all have educational and personal goals in life. Personal goals are an important, ever changing first step in planning our future. These goals will change many times throughout our lives. Currently, my education goals are most important. In three to five years, my family goals may be most important. 
This is where my educational goals come to play. Short-term, completing the Bachelor’s Degree within the next 2 and 1/2 year means 3 years and my Master’s within the next years.

Physical and spiritual goals are extremely important to me at this point in life as well. In the past few years, I have lost my way a bit and have fallen out of physical and mental shape. Family is a major part and priority in my life. Finally yet importantly, in my list of goals is contentment in life or my pleasure goals. Building a four -bedroom, four-and-a-half-bath house with a professionally landscaped 1.5-acre lot and a meditation garden, which I plan to design, is a great pleasure goal for me. My desire to travel to UK and to spend some years two – three years and this is also personal pleasure goals.




These goals are all completely attainable as long as I keep focused and keep an updated version of my goals. Once I begin attaining my short-term goals and can start marking them off my list, I will have the motivation and sense of achievement I need to continue to complete my ever changing list of personal goals and educational goals. 




The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment