Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Good Life Does Not Have to Be Complex

A good life can be defined in various ways by different people. Having an active healthy existence, feeling safe and secure in your life and being happy are the most likely answers to the question of a good life. Health is an essential part to a good life, as is morals and beliefs. A good life is defined by how people interpret the term happiness.

Our parents, friends consist of a vision that we live good while gathering experience in lives. This is different for every person, because nobody follows the exact same path in life.  Also the events that they attend are influencing someone’s existence.

In some cases a good life does not have to be complex. A modest life is often more rewarding as a busy, complicated lifestyle. Although I don’t necessarily agree if my life would be better - it is suddenly made much simpler. However there are people in the world who believe that the best thing one could ask for is straightforwardness.

Someone who highlights the shadow that doesn't care much about their life may be preserved through time. They know eventually it will all slip away and focus on doing things that other people will praise.

One who lives by the courage does not concern themselves with noble endeavors. They seem more interested in self-fulfillment as opposed to what others think about them. Buddhists get rid of the need for desires through self-disciplines. Most people’s lives are based on their morals and beliefs.

Happiness can be initiated in daily life. Many people don’t content simple life today as they are more complex. While people are looking for something that they think this fulfillment will make the life happy but unfortunately their life becomes too complex.

People will never be happy for what they have now at present until they die. They have rendering in their mind which concatenate with desire, avarice, passion etc. They will not make you feel the real happiness and have good life.  Being simple everyday is what makes people happy. 

As a student a good life means to have good grades and to live simple as a person who is valuable to the society.  I am an undergraduate student now and my life is simple yet good because all I want is to have high grades; so I can enter to a good career.  I know I live a very simple life, but I am happy about it. Many of my friends find my life boring. They chat online all the time or have boyfriends. Then, they complain how hard it is to get a pass on a test or how impossible it is to finish a project on time. I can only pity them.


This way, we can focus, enjoy on what we do and have time to do what we enjoy doing. I hope my dream of living a simple yet good life will come true.  

1 comment: