Monday, July 8, 2013

If I were a Teacher ...........

When becoming a teacher anybody should be aware of the classroom environment, teacher and student relationships. This is the way how I relate my experience in playing the role as a teacher.  The classroom environment should be interesting, fun and encouraging environment. In my practical experience at school I have noticed how my teachers have employed these practices. These are occasions assisted me in becoming a teacher in future with fun and encouraging. When I was young, I was fond of playing the role of a teacher. Then I would imagine a class of children in front of me, a black board on the wall and myself.


My first and foremost deliberation is that teaching is a noble occupation. I have the highest regard for teachers as they are the person who accountable for guiding a student from ignorance to knowledge. I have a wish to become a teacher in the future.

 



If I were a teacher,
·         I would give greater importance to example that to precept.
·         I would make the children understand the worth of respectful speech and decent performance.
·         I would never go late to class.
·         I would avoid taking casual leave as far as possible.
·         I would teach the children regarding the good greetings.
·         I would plan the lessons well and ensure that every child had understood the day’s topic.
·         I would give special attention to the weaker students, unlike some teachers who only care for the clever children and neglect the below average ones.
·         I would consider it my obligation to analyze and solve the problems of every child without any favoritism.
·         When I become a teacher I would like to be unique with my approach and techniques of teaching.
·         I would try to make every lesson interesting by giving practical examples from everyday life. Then the children would be encouraged to collect information from newspapers and magazines as well as browse internet media. We focus too much about effective methods of teaching as well as multimedia teaching methods and overemphasize what can be said in simple.
·         I would encourage the children to participate in games, sports, group and cultural activities.
·         I would never make any personal remark which would hurt any child’s feelings as some teachers do.
·         I would never tolerate selfishness, rudeness and fraudulence.
·         I would encourage the children to be happy with everybody.



If I were a teacher by ensuring the above mention duties I would act as a productive citizen to the world. My aim would be to develop students who can create their own image. At the present teaching has become an art more than science. Students want to discover new areas. I would use strategies in preference to giving lectures in classrooms which makes students passive listeners means I would utilize the multimedia learning approach using text, images, audio, video and animation to make it an interactive learning process.

I would gain my students attention by adopting a friendly tone. I wish my students to learn with ease in my class. I would always be there to help my students out to explain concepts that are ambiguous. A good teacher is one who is an expert in the subject he/she teaches.
The ability to communicate the knowledge and expertise to their students is important. So, I would develop my teaching skills keeping these factors in mind. Also, I would say over and over interest in the subject I teach the students and make them want to learn the material by making it interesting. I would like to combine new and existing knowledge where students can get the best of both worlds. Always updating myself with the routine happenings will help me better handle the class I teach.

I would give every opportunity for my students to express their views without fear of payback. An open challenge for students to come out and speak their mind will help me in understanding them and expanding my prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment