Thursday, July 25, 2013

As you reflect on life thus far, what has someone said, written, or expressed in some fashion that is especially meaningful to you. Why?

According to Babe Ruth the baseball player “It's hard to beat a person who never gives up”. The statement he stated is extremely meaningful to me because it gives me courage and makes me attempt for what I want from life. If we give up, we will never achieve our goals in life. That is a major crisis in today’s society.

According to Mother Teresa, “If you judge someone, you have no time to love them.” I know that the quote’s reality is unquestionable and I hated Mother Teresa’s intention. But in my point of view it is better to judge people so as not to have to love them, because some people don’t deserve a chance. As all of you know the judgments are protected and extracted.

I know the value of a chance of having trust-worthy person in valuable. And they are seeing others as they desire they could see themselves. I’m glad to say that many of us have a lot of time left with different sort of people in my life because we definitely have a lot of chances left to give, a lot of people left to love.

Kids give up in their studies and even drop out of high school. These days in the news we can see that some of them make up foolish story to report to the police so they can get on TV and have their own reality for public. But this sound absolutely horrible to them in their lives. So kids think that it’s easy to become famous and earn a lot of money. Consequence children do not care about their education and in some extreme cases even drop out of school.

But if we attempt for what we wanted and really gave it; there is nothing online exist that can stop you. And that is why people that never give up are so hard to beat, because they would do everything in their power to get what they want. They have desire, passion and determination for what they want.

In one hand this would be a bad thing as well. Finally I would like to say that you really have to be careful with how you use all your passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment