Sunday, July 21, 2013

Experience in travelling in over-crowded bus

Traveling by bus in an agreeable experience and I mostly prefer traveling by my car. It is only the suffering to enter an overcrowded bus but to buy the ticket or maintain vertical position. In the process, many boots stepped on my shoes and I too trod on many boots.

All sorts of people can be seen at a bus stop. Some are impatient and look at their watches at every second and some are worried and upset. But there are some who wait patiently until a bus reach. They even give smiles to others. Students stand in groups and talking until a bus come to go back home. Today it is bit difficult to travel in an over-crowded bus because of the human nature of behavior. And also the other reason is less comfortable than raveling in own car.

At peak hours there is a mad rush. The school and college students, the office fellows vie with each other to get into the buses. Until I get down from the over-crowded bus I found myself in very uncomfortable positions. Because co-passengers strike against me and some are smoking and unable to bear the smoke. Therefore it is not an easy task to travel in over-crowded bus. When travelling in bus we find people with sweat stinking clothes.


At most of the bus stops people try to stand in queues mostly. But when a bus is visible, the queue is broken as flying bees. Everyone just pushes to get in to the bus. There is a lot of confusion. At peak hours people try to get on a bus without even checking whether there is any space in it or not.

Traveling on footboards is very common and dangerous. In the over-crowded bus there are many pick-pocketing people. Finally I would like to say that it is difficult to travel without comfortable car.

No comments:

Post a Comment